Friday, December 7, 2012

Ena and Rajat Baby Shower

Remember this wonderful couple? Well, I had the privilege of photographing their baby shower as well and boy was that one heck of a party! I'd be hard pressed to tell you my favorite part. Was it the amazing Indian street food, the beautifully colorful clothing, or the hilarious games? Overall, I think I enjoyed the loving atmosphere of the afternoon more than anything. So many smiling friends and family gathered to celebrate the arrival of Baby G - what a splendid afternoon.
Ena and her mother are both so beautiful. Seriously, I could photograph them all day.
Congratulations again, you guys - I'm thrilled for your new arrival!

6 comments:

Deb said...

love it!

SBB said...

Beautiful pictures, Whitney! It looks like it was a super fun shower.

allison said...

looks like that was an amazingly fun shower!! love the pics!

Katie said...

That looks like such a fun party and so full of love! What a treat!

Kelli Nicole said...

You did such a great job! What a fun party to photograph.

Karen said...

You did a fabulous job photographing the shower! It looks like it was so much fun!